Your privacy matters
We do everything to keep your privacy and personal desires safe
Last update: June 27, 2018
Privacy Statement RabbitGadgets
Discretion and privacy are basic conditions for the purchase of erotic articles. Your privacy is therefore very important to us and we would like to communicate transparently about this. In this privacy statement you can read what information we collect, for what purpose we do this, how we guarantee your privacy and what possibilities you have to view and delete information.
Who is responsible for processing your data?
RabbitGadgets.com is responsible for the processing of your data. Our customer service can be reached via email firstname.lastname@example.org. We do our best to respond within 24 hours.
We do not sell personal data
RabbitGadgets only uses personal data for its own services. Personal data are not sold or made available to third parties. RabbitGadgets only shares personal information with parties that are important for the processing and sending of your order.
All orders are sent discreetly
All orders are sent in a blank box or envelope and RabbitGadgets is not mentioned as the sender.
Collection and use of personal data when placing an order
When you place an order with us, the following data is stored:
- Postal Code
Telephone number (optional)
We use this personal information to process the order and to deliver the package to you. We use the E-mail address to send you an order confirmation and to keep you informed of the status of the shipment and for sending a Track & Trace code.
Once you have received your package, you may receive an email from us in which we will ask you to give your opinion about our services.
For payment processing, we use the payment service provider PayPal. PayPal again has contracts with the various banks and credit card companies. PayPal uses the name and address details of an order to process payments. RabbitGadgets has secured the security of your personal data in a processor agreement that has been concluded with PayPal. PayPal is compliant with the AVG legislation.
When you create an account on this site, we collect the following data:
- Date of birth
- Interests in product categories
The password with which you log in to your account is stored encrypted and is therefore not visible to our employees.
When you sign up for a newsletter, you can receive email notifications until further notice. You can unsubscribe from a newsletter via the link at the bottom of the newsletter.
Security of your data
We have taken a large number of security measures to protect your data. Some of these measures are:
- All communication with our website is encrypted via SSL. This makes it impossible for third parties to intercept information that you enter on our website during the data transfer.
- All personal data are stored in encrypted databases. Backups from our databases are stored encrypted.
- Access to personal data by employees of RabbitGadgets is protected, so that only relevant employees have access to personal data. Access is also logged and monitored.
How long do we keep personal data?
If you have created an account on one of our sites, account information (name, email, date of birth, interests) will be saved until you cancel the account. We keep e-mail addresses for our mailing list as long as you are registered for the newsletter. We are obliged to keep invoices for 7 years after purchase. After that, all data is deleted.
Insight into the collected personal data
If you want to see what information we have about you, you can send an email to our customer service. We will only provide information on the email address that is known to us.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Functional cookies: these are necessary for the website to function properly, for example for placing an article in the shopping cart
- Analytical cookies: these cookies are important to be able to analyze the visit to our website and thereby improve our site. We use Google Analytics (see below).
- Marketing and tracking cookies: these cookies are used to display advertisements on other websites.
By installing a Google Analytics Browser extension (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout) you can prevent Google Analytics from collecting information about a visit to a website page.
All information collected by Google Analytics about this website is deleted after a period of 38 months.